Thursday, October 8, 2009

A few words from John


Dear Joan,

Thank you for the helpful and informative advice in regards to the precise location of your clitoris. I hope that all of those years I spent searching around the "bottom" were not too uncomfortable for you.... I'll try and do better.

In response, however, let me submit to you the following pieces of advice.

1) Hand Jobs -- I've been practicing these. A lot. If we're not in seventh grade and you give me more than 4 pumps.... I'm rolling my eyes at you. Oh, I understand that "you're really good at them" and "have a special technique" but bottom line: unless you're a Thai masseuse that's been averaging a bakers-dozen per day -- a hand job is a mans job. Thanks.

2) Blow Jobs -- Yes, that feels good. Yes, I like it. Quit asking. When I tell you "just like that" or "don't stop" -- pay attention! Rhythm and a positive attitude will get us both over that mountain. Spit or swallow? I'm not particular but I am giving you some advance notice so you can choose a route.... and... finishing me off with your hand isn't in my playbook. Remember the attention I showed you with my tongue only moments before you began the return? When that big O started I didn't reduce my efforts to merely my digits and you shouldn't either. See #1 if you're confused.

3) Sex -- You're going to think this sounds selfish but... I'm going to be selfish. I think you should be, too. Sure, it's a main concern that you get yours before I get mine... but... I can only do so much. Tell me what you need from me. Be honest with what you want. Faking is only going send us both marching in dizzy circles. I can take a little instruction, I can take a little playful rubbing, and I can take a little aggressiveness. You already know that I'm going to finish this race... I hope you know that it's all the more sweeter when you're right there with me. Too difficult? Sigh. You might be hopeless.


Love always,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment