Friday, January 22, 2010

loose change



Dear Joan,

You know exactly 'that which has passed'- and that's barely nothin'! just a couple of smooches, a few neck nuzzles and just a bit of back/hip touching- all of which for some reason won't leave my head! I can't tell if I've thought about the softness of yr lips or hips more...

What I do know on the other hand, is that life is tough and mundane and there are only a few experiences which can really pull me momentarily away from it. The raw sensation of touching another human, kissing, this fleeting moment of becoming one with another is truly one of those few instances of ecstatic bliss bestowed upon us. There has recently been a spark, a small flame between us (although I've kinda felt it for years? maybe just me though...) but we'll sweep out the ashes if we need to....

No comments:

Post a Comment