Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blush


Dear Joan,

Sometimes your laughter, so sharply sweet-icicles bathed in raw, warm honey-twirls up and palms the back of my throat, caressing those twitching cords. And I cannot speak (merely momentary).

It is like this, a catch of cold breath just behind the uvula, and subsequent sigh of relief as one bravely exhales-that defines our love. After this fickle see-saw of days gone by, you and I are WE. And I am in awe. Of you. Of us. Of the world through those piercingly peaceful eyes.

Cheers,

To love.

To laughter.

To finding something incandescent in every little thing.

To us, dollface.

I am proud of your patience, and would be nowhere without the constant expectation of your arms, around me always, sometime soon.

Happy anniversary, you’re the champion of my all.

Love,

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment