Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sun and Moon


Dear John,

Though we are separated by the strongest of distances skin to skin, my heart remains right next to yours when I am sleeping and you, awake. Sun and moon, we are torn by the world yet connected through and through. As long as I have your heart’s expression through key, the lock will remain undone. The distance makes the heart grow stronger, I tell myself and I know you hear too. Fragments of sentimental illusions stir up your temporary existence within the walls of this city allowing for the tranquility of solitude to disappear momentarily. Your impression remains within the shifting of sounds – one by one – there you are and there you go. Like ruined feathers, soaring with grace and hesitation, burdened by the idea of falling.



You are there to catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment